- For both desktop and workstation applications, download the desktop version of VitaraCharts.
- You can find the latest links for download from our download site at
On MicroStrategy Desktop and Workstation we no longer enforce license validation. So use of VitaraCharts is freely permitted on these applications.
Desktop Version 10.10 or newer
For Desktop use, just import the downloaded VitaraCharts.zip file.
In order to import,
- Open an existing mstr file or choose to create a new Dossier.
- You will see the list of custom visualizations at the bottom right.
- At the end, you will see a + sign to add visualizations.
- Click on the + sign and choose to import visualization.
- Now point to the VitaraCharts.zip that you downloaded
- Open an existing MicroStrategy dossier or choose to create a new dossier.
- Follow the steps mentioned in the below screesnhot and click on the + sign to add custom visualizations.
- Browse to the VitaraCharts desktop plugin zip file.
- Once the vitara visualization imported successfully, you will see a message stating all the custom visualizations imported successfully.