You can use the charts for free on Desktop. If you need a trial license for use on web, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Feature: Added support for stack by area charts in stacked chart. New property "chart type" is introduced under series tab in bar/column.
- New Feature: Integrated absolute variance and relative variance views into bar and column charts.
- New Feature: Grid/Micro Chart: For the trendlines, option to set axis minimum and maximum values for the scaling.
- New Feature: Grid chart: On trendlines, now we can set a group of metrics having the same vertical axis scaling. To enable this feature, go to the hamburger menu -> Grouping -> Manage Scaling Grouping.
- New Feature: Grid Chart: Introduced variance chart and variance Percentage Chart.
- Attribute Thresholds, attribute elements will now be available as source elements while creating thresholds and also supports attribute dates with date selectors.
- Attribute plotlines/reference lines: Attributes can be used to draw plotlines in the chart.
- Variwide chart mode is implemented in the bar and column charts.
- Polar mode options added to column, bar, line, sparkline, area, stacked bar and stacked column charts.