NOTE : A fix for the PDF export issue specific to MSTR version 2021 update 5 and newer is now available via patch 4.9.1. If you have already deployed 4.9.0, just upgrading the export engine to 4.9.1 should fix the problem
You can use the charts for free on Desktop. If you need a trial license for use on web, please contact email@example.com
- Enhancement: Feature to adjust transparency in the color picker.
- Enhancement: Customization of bands in the bullet chart.
- Enhancement: Calendar heatmap will show year of the months in the header labels.
- Enhancement: Localization of menu elements in calendar heatmap.
- Enhancement: Pie chart now supports pattern fill feature.
- Enhancement: Grid Chart: Added Filter in the group column hamburger menu.
- Enhancement: Ability to select truncate or wrap the axis labels.
- Bug fix: MSTR Update-4: In web library edit mode, increment/decrement arrows are not showing up.
- Bug fix: MSTR 2021 Update-4: In web library edit mode, marker window is not showing any markers icons.
- Bug fix: Bug fix: Grid chart : Sorting is not working,if we sort on attribute of numeric datatype.
- Bug fix: Charts don't align the zero axis line for both primary and secondary axes.
- Bug fix: Use as filter (Filter target): When we use Data marker on the chart, use as filter (filter target) is not working when we click on the data markers.
- New Feature: Gradient color fill can be added where the series property is available.
- Enhancement: Bar Chart has now an ability to display fill percentage.
- Enhancement:For bar and column charts, the series property now includes a Delta bar feature.
- Enhancement: Added an unfilled Color option to the Waffle Chart.
- Enhancement: Ability to use Sankey charts vertically.
- Enhancement: In bubble chart you can now use a separate marker for each series.